Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm alive!

As you all should know by now i'm horrible with this thing called blogging.  But i promise now that life has settled down a bit I am going to commit to posting a couple of times a week.  I am currently in the process of unpacking my scrappy stuff and redesigning my scrap space.  I am following an organization challenge on the 2peas site that WookieMouse started up a couple of years ago.  Its AMAZING. You can find the thread for the challenge HERE. I had almost completed it earlier this year but had to move so now basically i lost my scrapbook room and have to start over again.  My scrappy space will be an alcove in my bedroom.  I have to be creative because i will be sharing the space with my hubby and the space is not very large.  I will post pictures of the space later today.  So to end this post i will add a layout i completed this weekend using a pagemaps sketch.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: