Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy late St. Valentine's day!  So much has been going on the past few months.  But finally I feel like I can once again start up my blog.  I know I haven't posted in a while but is a thing of the past.  So here is what i have been up to!  For one I am trying to get my scrapbook corner organized.  If things aren't just right I feel like I can't function.  So with that said,  I have invested in the scraprack.  You can find it here.  Because my space is very small I need something that is functional, and I need to SEE what I have.  Having things in boxes, and baskets doesn't work for me.  So hopefully this will be the start of a new scrapping beginning for me.  I have not received my scraprack yet (arrives on 2/22).  But I have started organizing using Tiffany Spalding's organization methods.  She even has a Facebook Group, and does weekly webinar's.  I have completed the paper challenge,  the ink and marker challenge, and I have almost completed the embellishment challenge.  I have about 1 inch of paper that I have managed to purge, not to mention at least 1 lb of eyelets, brads and other small embellishments.  Next thing i am tackling is my sticker collection.

In between organizing i have also managed to make a cute birthday gift for my friend Luz.  I used Laura Denison's wonderful pattern for the Baby Steps album.  I will post pictures tomorrow of my completed album without pictures. 

So that's what I have been up to!  Hope everyone is having a great new year and a wonderful February.

No comments: