Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Year new ME!

I have decided since it is a new year and a new me i will start this blogging thing! So bare with me while i figure it all out. I will use this space to show off (hehehe) all my completed pages and other projects that i have been working on. I have moved my studio around, AGAIN. something i do almost monthly. Until i figure out what is most functional for me. I will also post pictures of that mess. Feel free to let me know what you all think. Sometimes life sends you some curve balls, sometimes they feel like they are curve bowling balls but somehow you have to figure out how to get past them and better your world. That is what im trying to do. Figure out how to get passed them.

Hope you enjoy my blog as much as i think i will enjoy writing it. :)

No comments: