Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Exciting News

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share with you that I am now a Close to My Heart Consultant. I would love to share with you our complete line of quality scrapbooking and stamping products. We truly have something for everyone, from our faster, simpler, and easier My Reflections® scrapbooking kits to our revolutionary My Acrylix® stamp sets. I would love to show you and your friends how to create beautiful artwork to honor the special relationships in your lives.

Close to My Heart caters to every level of scrapbookers and card makers, from the most experienced to the person that has never even heard of scrapbooking. Every product is Beautiful, High Quality, and Acid and Lignin free. There are kits for everyone. Feel free to pass this email to everyone you know. In the next few days I will be starting a Newsletter which will be highlighting a monthly favorite product, Company promotions, Ideas, techniques and other fun stuff. If you are interested in my Monthly Newsletter please email me back stating that you are interested, And dont forget to check out, and pass along my new Website at:

http://Bettyboop.myctmh.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beatriz Santana
Close To My Heart Consultant
http://Bettyboop.myctmh.com


"Use scrapbooking as a release from everyday stress, thats what i do, and before you know it you are addicted!"

No comments: