Sunday, March 9, 2008

I have been tagged by lea ;)

Copy and paste this post then change the answers to yours.

A: Attached of single:  Attached for 17 years.. On and off
B: Best friend:  Sandy for whom i have known for 30 years this year.  
C: Cake or pie: I like Tiramisu.  so i dont know if thats a cake or pie.. lol if not i dont like cake or pie.
D: Day of choice: Sundays
E: Essential item: My cell phone
F: Favorite type of music: latin, Pop, some Rock
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears for sure
H: Hometown: Newark, NJ
I: Indulgences: Coach handbags/ sunglasses, Scrapbooking supplies
J: January or July:  Now that i live in Florida its january.  If i were still in NJ then July
K: Kids:  3 = 2 boys and 1 girl
L: Last movie: Accepted on DVD for the 20th time (i love that flick)
M: Marriage date: June 21
N: Number of Siblings: 1 younger brother and 1 younger sister
O: Oranges or apples:   Oranges
P: Phobias or fears:  i am afraid of getting burned, Fires, boiling water, grease
Q: Quote(s):   He who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones
R: Reason to smile:  My kids
S: Season: spring,  right before it gets too hot
T: Tag four :  Aimee,  Carolyn, Dawn R., and Holly (hey it was difficult figuring out who to tag)
Unknown Fact about me: I took piano lessons for 9 years in my childhood.  I also speak 2 other languages other then English= Spanish and Portuguese
W: Worst Habit:  I bite my nails
X: X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds because i cant stand still enough for x-rays
Y: Your favorite food:  Cuban cuisine
Z: Zodiac:  Virgo



1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I got your tag ... I will probably post it on my Monday post.