Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Even Better News!

I am so excited! Well first of all my baby girl Graduates from 8th grade tomorrow! Yes, can you believe it? She will be a freshman in September!  I think im going to be a mess tomorrow! Actually, I know i am going to be a mess tomorrow!  

Also i am now a creative team member for Jeanelle Paige!!! YAY!!!   She has AMAZING Stuff at www.acherryontop.com!  Since my Guest CT spot is almost up next week, it feels great to have yet another reason to scrap!  I also applied for the Digi CT member for ACOT lets see what comes out of it!  

So much going on in the next couple of weeks!  Kaydens Baptism is July 12 and we have my mom and my brother flying in for that.  My mom will stay for probably a month or so!  But my brother will only stay for the weekend!

I am glad my mom is coming.  I have missed her!  

In the next day or so i will update my blog with some new pictures!

TTFN!

No comments: