Friday, June 12, 2009

New Developments!


Well i didn't win that beautiful Scrapdesk from The Original Scrapbox site but Me and 25 other people did make it to 3rd place and i won a scrapmabob. Yes thats what its called.  Cant wait to Set it up on my desk. 

So you ask what i have been up to.  Well funny you should ask! LOL  I am teaching myself how to Make Kits digitally.
Its harder then i thought but i think once i get the hang of it it should be a piece of cake!  Can't wait!

I was also chosen to be June's Guest Digi Design Team member at the Best Scrapbooking store in the world a cherry on top!
 So far its been a blast.  Really makes me use my noggin!

I am all healed from both my surgeries (in case you didn't know i had my appendix removed in April then i had my gall bladder removed during Memorial Weekend)

So now im ready to lose some weight!  YAY!!! I am investing in the Wii Active today and really am hyped to get started.  

Hope you all have a great week and remainder of June.  Its a very busy month for me.  Between school ending and Birthday parties and Kelly's 8th grade graduation.  But looking forward to summer vacation even though we really won't be going anywhere!


No comments: